The Asili simple and secure order process!
To place your order with a secure EFT, follow these instructions:
1) Visit our online shop (Or click the button at the bottom of the page to go there) and add the product you’d like to order to your cart by clicking on the “Add to cart” button.
- Or if you would like to find out more about the product before you purchase click on the image of the product in the shop, and from there add it to your cart.
- Please note that the default shipping is postage at R25.00/ shipment.
- You can also have this delivered overnight via Postnet at a cost of R195
- If your purchase exceeds R300 then shipping is FREE (Please select this option in the shipping section)
- If you’re in the East London area and would like to collect your purchase please select “Local pickup”, which is also free.
2) If at this stage you’d like to add another product to your shopping cart click “Continue shopping” and you’ll be taken back to the shop where you can add products to your cart.
3) Once you have all your products, select “Proceed to Checkout”
4) Please check your purchase details and then fill in your “billing address” – this should be your postal address (Or delivery address if we’re using Postnet overnight) – please include your email address so that we can send you your tracking No. once we ship your purchase.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on “Place order”
5) You will be taken to our banking details for the EFT – please note that the sort code is also known as the Branch Code (Our Branch is Frere Square, East London).
- Please check that your purchase details and address are correct.
6) Complete the EFT with your bank using your Order ID as the payment reference.
7) Once the transfer has cleared we will immediately ship your product/s and Email you the tracking number. Postal service normally takes between 3 to 7 working days.